Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Error Message...

After 15 days I switched ON my mobile. The battery was totally down and it requires an eight hours charge to start off. I found one SIM was missing in that, I asked my hubby and replied nothing. I guessed it must be his workL. I did not bother to ask him again for the missed SIM, I continued to use the second SIM. After few hours, the mobile displayed an error saying “Phone will be immediately corrupted” and it turned off. I was wondering What must be the problem? No idea… I switch it ON and it was fine for few minutes. But the error message started to display very often. I tried to solve this error changing some settings, but no use. I got really frustrated and left the mobile at home for 2 days and I decided not to bring that mobile anymore to office. Yesterday, without my knowledge I took the mobile to my office. The same issue started and a spark came in my mind. I googled for the error message and there are lot of responses for that. One person said it might be due to mobile tracker is ON, so I disabled the mobile tracker. The issue continued… another one said due to dual SIM option this error might happen. Again a spark, I remember I have only one SIM now, but the standby mode is enabled for dual SIM option. Immediately I turned the option to “Only SIM 2” option. I waited for few minutes. Wow! Wonderful, the mobile stopped showing the error message. Thanks to Google! J
The moral of this post is you can solve everything by googling!!!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment