Friday, June 3, 2011

My naughty daughter!!!

Every day when I return home from office she will ask me “Mom, what have you bought for me?” Sometimes I will get snacks or chocolates for her, sometimes I will not. One day, I got her snacks like murukku, milk sweet, and samosa. She was surprised to see all at one time. First, she took one samosa and ate. Next her favorable milk sweet. Last but not the least, she finished muruku as well. She shared everything with my mother-in-law and also to me. After completing her snacks she asked me “Mom, we read rhymes”. I said “Ok. Come with your book”. She immediately gave her book and we both started rhyming together. After three to four rhymes she got bored and went to the hall from our bed room. I was just finishing the snack that she shared with me. She came with a cricket bat. I told her to place it there itself, as it is huge and weight she cannot handle it. She tried like hitting a ball and it hit in my left cheek. Immediately tears rolled out from my eyes and she has absconded from my sight. I told her, “This is the punishment you give to your mom, when your mom wants to spend time with you”. I cannot hit her for all her plays, because she is my sweet little naughty child. J

No comments:

Post a Comment